Unity 3D Training & Certification Center In Hyderabad
Digiquest Provides Unity Training and Certification to Game Development condition to you. It underpins a greater number of stages than some other freely accessible device. Our organized course gives more advantages like Unity Certification in your voyage in learning game advancement utilizing Unity.
- Unity Training & Certification is a high performance and flexible end-to-end game development Course platform used to create rich, interactive VR, AR, 3D & 2D experiences.
- Unity’s powerful engine and editor serve as the foundation to develop creative & beautiful games and apps. Unity Training and Certification
- also offers solutions and services for creating games and connecting with audiences including Unity Asset Store, Cloud Build, Ads, and Every play.
- Unity serves over 1 million monthly active developers including publishers, independent studios, filmmakers, students and hobbyists globally.
Reasons to Learn Unity Training & Certification Program:
- Take & pass the Unity Certified Developer Exam.
- Gain a strong overall understanding of Unity.
- Understand industry best practices.
- Design game user interfaces.
- How to program Unity in C#
- Apply materials and lighting to scenes
- Create complete animation systems
- Program AI agents
Unity Certified Developer Course-ware :
Unity Training & Certification Course Modules :
Chapter 1 : Welcome To Unity Training & Certification Program!
Get an overview of the video game development industry and learn how to use the Unity Certified Developer Course-ware.
Chapter 2 : Exploring The Unity User Interface
Become familiar with the Unity engine and the critical parts of the Unity editor.
Chapter 3 : Using Game Objects and Assets
Learn how to create Game Objects, define scene structure, import Assets, and work with Sprites.
Chapter 4 : Managing Projects and Assets
Understand Unity’s project management features and organize your game project.
Chapter 5 : Preparing Assets For Implementation
Create materials and discover best practices for 3D content creation.
Chapter 6 : ASSEMBLING THE Game Level
Understand Rigidbodies, colliders, how they work, and how to integrate them.
Chapter 7 : Lighting In Games
Analyze lighting tools and processes and develop the look and mood of your scene.
Chapter 8 : Baking Lighting In Gaming Production
Enhance the visual quality of your lighting while optimizing the look of your scene before game play.
Chapter 9 : Animating Game Objects In The Unity Editor
Explore character animation tools and learn the process of creating animations for use in game levels or state machines.
Chapter 10 : Bringing Animations Into The Game
Familiarize yourself with animation import options and learn how to manage animation data in your game project.
Chapter 11 : Scripting In Game Development
Dive into programming as you learn terms, examine code, identify script types, and start writing code of your own.
Chapter 12 : Object Oriented Game Programming
Chapter 13 : Implementing Navigation And Path Finding
Learn the basics of navigation, including path finding and obstacle avoidance, and practice baking a Navigation Mesh in your game project.
Chapter 15 : Building The Enemies
Create enemies, design their behavior, and learn how to manage them in the game.
Chapter 16 : Creating Particle Systems
Build four unique player attacks and learn how to manage multiple particle systems in the game.
Chapter 17 : Adding Audio To Game Levels
Bring audio into your game, mix audio components, and implement audio effects.
Chapter 18 : Building The Camera And Player Section System
Configure your game cameras and refine your player selection behaviors.
Chapter 19 : Designing User Interfaces For Games
Get to know the different UI components and design a user interface for your game.
Chapter 20 : Unity For 2D
Chapter 21 : Building And Deploying The Game
Understand the game build process, explore Unity Cloud Build options, and configure your build settings.
Chapter 22 : Preparing For Mobile Development
Learn about mobile platforms, your deployment options, and how to optimize game settings for mobile publishing.
Chapter 23 : Virtual Reality in Unity 3D
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes