Machine Learning Course in Hyderabad
Digiquest Institute Of Creative Arts & Design is one of the best Machine Learning Training Institutes in Hyderabad that provide Certified Machine Learning Course in Hyderabad. We are the pioneer in Digital Technology in India. Hence we have partnered with some of the most prominent coding communities to design a Machine Learning Course that mimics the needs of real-world Applications and meets employers needs. We are located at Somajiguda, Hyderabad (near Ameerpet).
Machine Learning Course Description
The science of getting computers to act without being explicitly programmed is called machine learning. In the past decade, machine learning has given us self-drive cars, practical information speech, effective web search, and a much better understanding of human DNA. Today, machine learning is so pervasive that you are likely to use it dozens of times a day without knowing it.
Researchers also think this is the best way to get to solve numerous problems like facial recognition, Advanced Voice Assistants, Automatic Planet Detection among others. This particular course of Machine Learning ensures that you acquire the skills and training to build your career. Preferably, you’ll learn about the underpinnings of not only theoretical but also practical to gain the know-how of how to quickly apply those very necessary skills to new problems.
- Supervised learning (parametric / non-parametric algorithms, support vector machines, kernels, neural networks).
- Unsupervised learning (clustering cloak, dimensionality reduction, recommender systems, as well as excellent learning).
- Best practices for machine learning (weight/learning disagreed innovation machine learning, in the process, AI).
- Case Studies on Google TensorFlow and Many other similar applications.
Machine Learning Course Content:
Why Python Learning? Why We Program?
Prepare for the course ahead with a detailed topic overview. Understand how programming in Python is unique.
Data Types And Operators :
Understand how data types and operators are the building blocks for programming in Python.
Use the following data types: integers, floats, booleans, strings, lists, tuples, sets, dictionaries.
Use the following operators: arithmetic, assignment, comparison, logical, membership, identity.
Control Flow :
Implement decision-making in your code with conditionals. Repeat code with for and while loops.
Exit a loop with a break, and skip an iteration of a loop with continue. Use helpful built-in functions like zipping and enumerate.
Construct lists in a natural way with list comprehensions.
Write your own functions to encapsulate a series of commands. Understand the variable scope, i.e., which parts of program variables
can be referenced.
Make functions easier to use with proper documentation. Use lambda expressions, iterators, and generators.
Write and run scripts locally on your computer.
Work with raw input from users.
Read and write files, handle errors, and import local scripts.
Use modules from the Python standard library and from third-party libraries.
Use online resources to help solve problems.
Object Oriented programming provides a few benefits over procedural programming. Learn the basics by understanding how
to use Classes.
About Our Machine Learning Training / Course :
Simply put, Machine Learning is all about understanding, mostly hidden, data and statistics and then mining meaningful insights from this raw data set. The analytical method that uses Machine Learning algorithms can help solve intricate data-rich business problems.
Moreover, Machine Learning models are pretty adaptive in the way that they continuously keep learning when new data is introduced. This also makes them increasingly accurate in their predictions the longer they operate.
As far as businesses go, Machine Learning algorithms driven by new computing technologies can help enhance business scalability and improve business operations. Combined with artificial intelligence and business analytics, Machine Learning can be a solution to a variety of business complexities. Today, Machine Learning models are being used to predict everything from spikes in web traffics and hardware failures to traffic patterns, outbreaks of disease and stocks and commodities.
Things You will Learn in Our Course:
- Supervised Learning and Unsupervised Learning.
- Model and Cost Function.
- Parameter Learning.
- Logistic Regression.
- Neural Networks.
- Machine Learning System Design.
- Dimensionality Reduction.
- Anomaly Detection.
- Large Scale Machine Learning.
Our Machine Learning Course is Meant for:
- Anyone interested in Machine Learning .
- Students who have at least high school knowledge in math and who want to start learning Machine Learning Course.
- Any intermediate level people who know the basics of machine learning, including the classical algorithms like linear regression or logistic regression, but who want to learn more about it and explore all the different fields of Machine Learning.
- Any people who are not that comfortable with coding but who are interested in Machine Learning and want to apply it easily on data sets.
- Any students in college who want to start a career in Data Science.
- Any data analysts who want to level up in Machine Learning.
- Any people who are not satisfied with their job and who want to become a Data Scientist.
- Any people who want to create added value to their business by using powerful Machine Learning tools.
Career Opportunities in Machine Learning
The opportunities that you can explore with a Machine Learning Training Certificate are limitless. Some of the most prominent fields where you can work currently are:
- Natural Language Processing.
- Data Scientist.
- Consumer Prediction.
- Human-Centric Android Robots Training.
- Voice Recognition.
- Facial Recognition.
- Network Intrusion Detection.
- Pharmacy Medicine Success Rate Prediction.
- Large Data Classification.
These are but some of those fields that you could work for your career. As more and more companies recognize the prominence of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence you’d have a plethora of fields to apply your Machine Learning Skill Set.
All of our courses are created in Collaboration with some of the most prominent coding communities across India (Free Code Club, Code India, Google Developer Group etc..). Hence they are equipped with the most practical and real-world examples and tutorials in order to ensure that our students are job ready when they graduate.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes